Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Last Breakfast


It's official that I'll be off teaching Yoga on the insanely beautiful and impossibly romantic Cocoa Island in Maldives. Therefore, this is probably the last breakfast menu from now until September. Unless they let me use the kitchen. Or I can sneak into the kitchen and learn a thing or two from the chef and cook at the resort.
My search for the best pancake/ pancake topping continues into this week. I have to say the result is pretty darn good! The batter was made with buttermilk and there are two toppings to serve with : Banana Caramel Sauce and Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar. I was literally visualizing and tasting the Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar the whole last night. My imagination was good but the real thing was even better!
There was also the Sun Dried Tomato Goat Cheese Scrambled Egg and Mexican Jacket Potato that were good enough that you would never want to pay for them in restaurant ever.
I also whipped up some frozen Sweet Baked Camembert and Blue Cheese Turnover that would last Adrian 8 breakfasts while I'm gone. Beyond that? Hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment