Friday, October 9, 2009

Brunch Time!


For some time now Nook and I have been talking about getting together and cook. Now that she has finished with her Master's and is free for the weekends, I managed to drag her over to my house on Saturday morning. Unfortunately she is having a recurring back pain that doesn't give her much agility. Hence, the standing behind watching over my shoulder the entire time while I cooked. I got her to do the dish-washing after anyhow.



My other guest, Elaine, is a fellow Malaysian whom I met at Yoga Elements. Lucky for Elaine, she escaped the washing by leaving early. At least she brought me fresh Australian strawberries =)

Here's the brunch menu. Click on the picture or link to view the recipes.

I used homemade Ricotta cheese for this Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast. I can't tell if it 's better than store bought but it's no less superior.


No comments:

Post a Comment